Friday, March 30, 2012

Please Help me 'DrillthroughSourceQuery' parameter is missing a value in report builder

Can u help to to solve my problem . Many time this question arised in the forum no one answer to me to find out the solution for my problem. So please help

I am using report builder thru LocalHost\Report . I want a drill through report by using Report Builder and cube . I created the report but unfortunatly I cannot create a drill through report using parameters .How can I pass parameter in report1 to jump into report2 .

When I running the report after giving drill through properties in report the following error will occure.

'The 'DrillthroughSourceQuery' parameter is missing a value

How can I create a report using parameter for drill down in report builder

I am expecting one answer from u expertise

-Create a report with your needed entities and save it in Report builder as RDL file.

-Import it in a Reporting project

-Design your report as needed

-Deploy it on the Report Server

-Use SSMS to connect to the Reporting Server and navigate to the model

-Connect the Report with the single / multi instance of your entity within the model.

Jens K. Suessmeyer.


http://www.sqlserver2005.de

|||

Hi Jens,

Could you please elaborate on the steps.

In my scenario the report rdl file is on some other server and the folder is not shared, how do i impport the rdl file in reporting project. Could you please elaborate on "Use SSMS to connect to the Reporting Server and navigate to the model"

Regards

Neeraj

No comments:

Post a Comment