Friday, March 30, 2012

Please help me on Script

we are using a data loading tool that periodically changes a database option for several databases in several of the database instances. One of these options is the database Auto-Close option. When this option is enabled, the database will close and generate a very large error log. We already using stored procedure script to monitor all the activity happening. I need to track all the activity happens after this Auto-Close option enables, for this i will have to add some script in my script which monitors daily activity.I am new to Scripts. Please help me, what to write in script.

Regards,
SumitWhy you're using AUTO_CLOSE option on that database?
In order to monitor the activity you can schedule server side trace and refer to http://vyaskn.tripod.com/server_side_tracing_in_sql_server.htm link fyi.|||Why you're using AUTO_CLOSE option on that database?
In order to monitor the activity you can schedule server side trace and refer to http://vyaskn.tripod.com/server_side_tracing_in_sql_server.htm link fyi.

Hi,
Thanks for your responce, I donot have option to use Auto_close option or not, I just have to find out how can I add this option to our daily report email script. There are lots of changes occur when this option enable mainly it increase the log file size that i need to include my mail report, I am not very much aware of the scrips. pls find some way so that i can add it in scripts running.

Regards,
sumit

No comments:

Post a Comment