Friday, March 30, 2012

Please Help me

Dear All

Please help me to give drill down feature in report builder -> Report properties. How can I give bound to an entity in the data source

What is DrillthroughSourceQuery , DrillthroughContext in parameter

I have 2 report

1. report 1

2. Report 2

I want to drill through report2 from report1 Hw can I give DrillthroughSourceQuery and

DrillthroughContext in parameter

Please help me....

Let's see if I understand what you are asking. If you want to drill through to report 2 from report 1 then you need to right-click on the object that you will use for drilling purposes. Click on the Navigation tab. Choose Jump to Report and select Report 2. Click the Parameters button and set your parameters. If you have a dynamic query for Report 2, you will need to pass the necessary information through a parameter.

Hope this helps.

Simone

|||

Dear Simon

There is no navigation tab becuase I am using report builder thru LocalHost\Report . I am beginner in report server Please help. How can I pass parameter in report1 to jump into report2 .

While running report 1 error message is coming 'The 'DrillthroughSourceQuery' parameter is missing a value

How can i Pass parameter

|||

Sorry about that. I don't normally use Report Builder. Maybe this article will help:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms345252.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment