Friday, March 30, 2012

Please Help me ->Bruce Loehle-Conger

Hello Bruce, my name's Carlos and i have a big problem, i have two reports
the firtone is the "master report", and this jump to a second report, but
when the second report show, the parameter bar is hidde, and when i back to
the master report, the parameter bar is also hidden.
Could yuo help me please.
Thanks.I had the same problem. I found a work around, but probably not the best way.
Right now I just used the "jump to url" under navigation and put: ="?" &
Globals!ReportFolder & "/report_name"
"Carlos López." wrote:
> Hello Bruce, my name's Carlos and i have a big problem, i have two reports
> the firtone is the "master report", and this jump to a second report, but
> when the second report show, the parameter bar is hidde, and when i back to
> the master report, the parameter bar is also hidden.
> Could yuo help me please.
> Thanks.|||Thanks scraejtp, i will try this and i will tell you the result.
I found a blog where someone suggest to use the parameter rc:parameter=true
in the query string, but don't work for me,
"scraejtp" wrote:
> I had the same problem. I found a work around, but probably not the best way.
> Right now I just used the "jump to url" under navigation and put: ="?" &
> Globals!ReportFolder & "/report_name"
>
> "Carlos López." wrote:
> > Hello Bruce, my name's Carlos and i have a big problem, i have two reports
> > the firtone is the "master report", and this jump to a second report, but
> > when the second report show, the parameter bar is hidde, and when i back to
> > the master report, the parameter bar is also hidden.
> >
> > Could yuo help me please.
> >
> > Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment